Think about cooking to perfection, in a whole range of styles and all with that distinctive character that only comes from wood-fired cooking.
Think about doing all this, and more, with a beautiful piece of British design that forms the perfect feature of any garden, patio or terrace.
In the months before its launch, the ESSE Fire Stone was tried, tested and trusted by top chefs at six different restaurants, including two Michelin starred establishments.
The ESSE Fire Stone is a completely new way to bring together cooking and dining with al fresco living, turning any meal into an occasion.
Fantastic homemade pizzas can cook in just two minutes, and the Fire Stone is equally impressive at roasting, baking, braising and char-grilling. This wood burning pizza oven imbues dishes with an unmatched flavour.
ESSE’s British-built Fire Stone is supplied in ‘DIY’ kit form, so you can build it into your garden in the perfect spot to suit you. Alternatively, it is available with a pedestal stand, which allows the oven to pivot so you can adapt to changing weather and wind direction.
When ordered as a ‘DIY’ kit with pedestal, the Fire Stone is supplied with accessories including a pizza peel, heat-proof leather mitt, pizza pan and cleaning brush.
The ESSE Fire Stone is just the latest in a long history of handmade cookers and stoves that have stood the test of time in cottages and castles, on luxury liners and pioneering expeditions from Tropics to Poles for more than 150 years.
- Completely made in Britain.
- Highly-insulated, winter-proof exterior shell constructed from GRC.
- Refractory brick-lined chamber with internal profile optimised to promote high oven temperatures, clean combustion and heat distribution.
- Capable of attaining cooking temperatures in excess of 550 C.
- Glazed “stove door” allows sight of food during cooking, regulates air flow to the fire and retains heat in the oven. Half-catch door position creates air inlet during lighting.
- The stay-cool, stainless steel door handle is spring-loaded to assist easy door closing.
- Heavy duty steel base has “pivot” feature to allow orientation of the oven to be adjusted even during use.
- Optional side tables available.
- Flue pipe extends well above head height to ensure a smoke-free cooking experience and the rain shield ensures the flue operates correctly in all weathers.
- Side and base are made from separate locking pieces, allowing for expansion and contraction throughout the British seasons.
- Food can be placed directly onto the stone in front of the fire.
- Grooves in the side of the interior allow for three-tier grilling.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Two-year warranty (excludes glass and firebricks).